Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Malo e lelei I am Praize

Malo e lelei my name is Praize and I am Tongan. I attend Glen Taylor Primary School and I am a year 8. My hobbies are all in music. I am planning to attend Glendowie College next year. My goal for the future is to become a singer/songwriter. I am the eldest of three. In Glen Taylor School for maths we are in mixed ability groups so we can increase the level of maths in the school. In reading my level is around 11.5 to 12.5 years. I am writing at level 4 which is amazing. I enjoy playing music and singing for my family. My goals for this year are to be above the national standard for year 8 in all the subjects. I am looking forward to achieving my goals and hoping to receive awards at the end of the year. In the past years I have won a few awards and I hope to see more in the future. My inspiration in life are my parents because they always push me to achieve my goals. I am looking forward to posting up more of my learning on my blog. Thank you for reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment